Workforce Coordinator (Austin, TX)
January 02, 2013
: The Workforce Coordinator (WFC) is responsible for monitoring real time activity of agents, agent occupancy, forecasting accuracy by interval, and maintaining service level in a fast paced environment. Manage the scheduling of call center activity, team projects, team training, and meetings. Work directly with Supervisors, Managers, VP of Operations and the Training Department to identify and implement a consistent level of service that positions DentaQuest as the customers’ trusted dental insurance provider.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Associates degree or two years experience preferred in workforce management, ideally in a multi call center environment within the health care industry.
- Experience with workforce management software and the Avaya phone platform preferred.
- Strong time management skills
- Experience working with multiple groups toward a common goal.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, analytical problem solving individual contributor who is able to work with minimal supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as superior time management abilities.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work in an efficient manner.
- Strong judgment skills.
- Must possess ability to take initiative and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision, in a fast pace, customer focused environment.
- Requires ability to exercise creative problem solving techniques.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully and courteously.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Internet Explorer.
- Must have flexible work hours and be available as required by business operations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Must reflect the goals and philosophy of the company.
Applying for an open position couldn't be easier. Just e-mail us your cover letter and resume to
Back to Current Openings »