NEW YORK MEDICAID
Looking for a different state or plan?
DentaQuest provides dental coverage to Medicaid-eligible members of Centers Plan for Healthy Living, a New York State Department of Health-approved managed long-term care plan.
- Oral exams - every six months
- Dental cleanings - every six months
- Fluoride - every six months
- Bitewing x-rays - three every 12 months
- Fillings - once every 24 months, per tooth
- Crowns - once every 60 months, per tooth
- Dentures - once every 96 months, per tooth
- Extractions (tooth removal) - once per lifetime, per tooth
- Root canals - once per lifetime, per tooth
- Root canal re-treats - once per lifetime, per tooth
- Gingivectomy - once per year
- Emergency dental care
NOTE: The summary of benefits above is only intended for general informational purposes and may not reflect all updates or modifications to the plan benefits. Please contact us to confirm your current benefits.
Oral Health News & Resources
Children's Oral Health
Setting Fun Resolutions with Kids
The secret to setting family resolutions that stick? Don’t take them seriously.
Total Health and Wellness
Enjoy the Holidays While Protecting Your Oral Health
Enjoy the holiday season with tips and recipes to boost your oral health and overall wellness.
A newsletter with tips and information to improve your oral health.