Colorado CHP+ Members
Everyone deserves a bright oral health future and we'll help you reach this goal. We make it easy for you to find a dentist close to your home. We will give you the help you need to maintain good oral health by offering:
- People you can talk to if you have questions about your dental plan
- Information on how to take good care of your teeth and gums
- An easy to use find a dentist online search tool
Tips to help you and your family stay healthy while staying home.
• Drink plenty of water! Stay hydrated. Dry mouth can cause open sores, aches, and tooth decay.
• Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste. Floss your teeth once a day.
For additional tips for staying healthy, check out the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/.
• Help young children brush and floss until age 8.
• Change your toothbrush at least every 3 months and after you are sick.
• If you wear dentures, take them out and clean them every day.
• Eat lots of washed fruits and vegetables if possible.
• Don’t eat sticky or sweet foods or drink sugary drinks. Both contribute to tooth decay.
• Avoid snacking all day long.
• Stop using all tobacco products. Need help? Visit https://coquitline.org.
• Don’t share utensils, cups or toothbrushes.
• Find healthy ways to cope with stress like taking deep breaths, stretching, or exercising.
Important Materials for Colorado CHP+ Members
Notice of Being Billed for Services
Colorado CHP+ Member Handbook
Dental Program Rights and Responsibilities
If you are having dental pain, discomfort or have questions, call your dental provider. If you can't reach your dental provider, call DentaQuest for help.
If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
Colorado Child Health Plan Plus Member Services: 888-307-6561, TTY 711
Our offices are open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST
Member E-Mail Form