Skip to main content


We hope our dental plan serves you well. If you have a problem, talk with your primary care dentist (PCD), call Member Services at 1-833-479-0687 or write to PO Box 2906 Milwaukee, WI 53201.

Most problems can be solved right away. If you have a problem with your dental plan, care, provider, or services, you can file a complaint with DentaQuest. This is called a grievance. Problems that are not solved right away over the phone and any grievance that comes in the mail will be handled according to our grievance procedures described below.

You can ask someone you trust (your authorized representative) to file the complaint for you. If you need our help because of a hearing or vision impairment, if you need translation services, or help filling out the forms, we can help you. We will not make things hard for you or take any action against you for filing a grievance.

If you are unhappy with your dental plan, provider, care, or your dental services, you (or an authorized representative) can file a grievance (a formal complaint) with DentaQuest Member Services at 1-833-479-0687 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST

  • To file in writing, you can write us with your grievance to PO Box 2906 Milwaukee, WI 53201.

What Happens Next

We will let you know in writing that we got your grievance within 10 days of receiving it. We will review your grievance and tell you how we resolved it in writing within 30 days from receiving your complaint.

Last modified on November 1, 2023

Preventistry Pulse


A newsletter with tips and information to improve your oral health.