Web Portal Self Registration
This self registration page is solely used to create a Super User account. The Super User is responsible for setting up other users for your group, if needed, and determining what access they should be allowed.
Once this Super User account is created, the Super User may then log into the new portal and from there create additional users, including other Super Users, as needed. To ensure the security of your data, please limit the number of Super User Accounts that are created.
A Super User can perform the following:
- Create user IDs and passwords for your staff
- Manage, edit and delete your staff user IDs and passwords
- Decide what staff members can do/have access to
- Enter and submit Claims and Pre-Authorizations
- Check status of Claims and Pre-Authorizations
Once user IDs are created for the office, your staff can perform any of the above functions if you have given them permission to do so.
View the provider portal administration guide.
The newsletter designed for anyone who wants to improve oral health for themselves, their families, customers or communities.