Serving Patients Across Texas
Texas dental providers enrolled in the DentaQuest network serve members of the following health plans and government programs in Texas.
- Driscoll Health Plan
- Superior STAR
- Dell Children's Health Plan
- Aetna Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Texas HHSC Medicaid Children Dental Services
- Molina Medicaid
- Molina STAR
- Texas HHSC CHIP Children Dental Services
- Alignment Health Plan
- Care 'n Care Texas
- Clover Medicare
- Global Health Medicare
- Molina MMP
- Superior MMP
- DentaQuest Marketplace Family High
- DentaQuest Marketplace Family Low
- DentaQuest Marketplace Pediatric High
- DentaTrust Network
- DentaQuest Personal Dental Plan PPO-EPO
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
Stay up to date and keep your dental practice and patients safe with the latest training.
LIVE TRAINING SCHEDULE
Important Documents and Links
Additional documents, including Office Reference Manuals, can be found on the Provider Web Portal.
Texas HHSC Provider Notices
To Providers: Please update your enrollment and demographic information with TMHP (Texas Medicaid Healthcare Partnership). TMHP is HHSC’s provider enrollment administrator and serves as the authoritative source for HHSC Providers’ enrollment and demographic information. Once you update your enrollment and demographic information with TMHP, your data will be reconciled with the demographic information on file with the MCOs. To make updates to your current enrollment (e.g., new practice locations or change of ownership updates), please access Provider Enrollment on the Portal - A Step-by-Step Guide.
For instructions on how to make other demographic updates to your current enrollment, please access the Provider Information Management System (PIMS) User Guide.
Otherwise, you can contact TMHP directly at 800-925-9126 for assistance.
Learn how to submit a complaint as a Medicaid Provider.
DentaQuest, a market leader in preventive strategies and improving oral health, has added Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF), effective September 1, 2020, as an extra benefit to Texas Medicaid and CHIP dental members as part of our value-added service offerings. Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) provides a painless, non-invasive, efficient treatment for caries arrest, prevention and dental hypersensitivity.
- Texas Medicaid Healthcare Partnership
- Texas Health and Human Services
- Texas Health Steps Provider Information
For more information on the Medicaid and CHIP Vendor Drug Program, please visit their site at: https://www.txvendordrug.com/
To access the Medicaid formulary and Preferred Drug List (PDL) on HHSC’s website, please visit the following link: https://www.txvendordrug.com/formulary
DentaQuest encourages dental providers to participate in cultural competency training.
DentaQuest places great emphasis on the wellness of its Members. A large part of quality health care delivery is treating the whole patient and not just the medical condition. Competency to differing cultural influences, beliefs and backgrounds, can improve a Provider’s relationship with Members and in the long run the health and wellness of the Members themselves. Read more.
Find important notices including:
- Claim Reminders - Billing/Rendering
- Anesthesia Prior Authorization Process Effective July 1, 2017
- Texas Administrative Code (TAC) – Records and Sedation Requirements
Provider Portal Resources
New Provider Portal Registration
Our provider portal offers a variety of resources to make day-to-day functionality easy and effective. Our enhanced interface includes an intuitive landing page customized task starters. These task starters provide access to key functions including claims processing and checking member eligibility. Important notifications will display on the landing page, and live chat will be available for quick answers to questions.
Visit provideraccess.dentaquest.com to register.
Forgot Your Password?
Follow these easy steps to reset your password.
- Visit provideraccess.dentaquest.com and click on "I forgot my password"
- If a user forgets their password, they will be asked to enter their Username & click Submit. Enter your previously set security answers. If you do not know your security questions/answers, select "I forgot the answers to my security questions" to proceed
- Create a new password to complete the forgot password flow
- If your account is locked due to multiple failed login attempts, wait 30 minutes to try to login again, or contact customer service for further assistance
- 2 of your 3 security questions will be presented - you must be able to answer the questions to proceed with the forgot password reset
- Passwords must be at least 10 characters and include at least 1 uppercase, 1 non-alphanumeric and 1 number
Get Paid Faster with Direct Deposit
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) which is commonly referred to as direct deposit, is the fastest, easiest and safest way to receive your claim payments. After a claim is successfully submitted, funds will be deposited within 3 business days. Your remittance will be available online in the Provider Web Portal and no longer mailed to you.
How to Enroll
- Log in to the provider portal provideraccess.dentaquest.com
- Not registered? Register here
- From the main menu, select Manage Practice → EFT. Fill out the form, upload a copy of a voided check with your banking information and submit.
You will receive a confirmation notification with a Request Number after successfully completing the form. Please allow up to five business days for processing.
Oral Health News & Resources
DentaQuest Leader to Present on Benefits of Dental Case Management, a Strategy to Increase Access to Oral Health Care
Presentation will be given at the Florida Association of Health Plans Annual Conference
DentaQuest Donates $45,000 to Michigan Organizations Increasing Oral Health Care Access
Contributions include programs at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Central City Health, Great Lakes Bay Health Center, Cherry Health Foundation, Macomb Community College, Lansing Community College and the Michigan Dental Association
DentaQuest Donates $50,000 to Support Hurricane Idalia Relief Efforts in Florida
DentaQuest, part of Sun Life U.S., is contributing $50,000 to several organizations across Florida to aid response and recovery in the wake of Hurricane Idalia.
The newsletter designed for anyone who wants to improve oral health for themselves, their families, customers or communities.