Serving Patients Across Arizona
Arizona dental providers enrolled in the DentaQuest network serve members of the following health plans and government programs in Arizona.
- Banner University Family Care (BUFC)
- DCS CHPMercy Care DDD
- Mercy Care PlanMercy Care RBHA
- Molina Complete Care Adult
- Molina Complete Care Child
- Molina Complete Care CRS
- Molina Complete Care Transplant
- Alignment Health Plan
- AZ Molina Medicare Complete Care
- Banner Medicare Advantage Dual (HMO D-SNP)
- Banner Medicare Advantage Prime-HMO and Plus-PPO
- Mercy Care Advantage
- AZ DentaTrust
- DentaQuest Marketplace Family High
- DentaQuest Marketplace Family Low
- DentaQuest Marketplace Pediatric High
- DentaQuest Personal Dental Plan - PPO
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
DentaQuest’s robust training empowers you to make a positive impact on the oral health of your community while benefitting your practice.
Important Documents and Links
Additional documents, including Office Reference Manuals, can be found on the Provider Web Portal.
Get Paid Faster with Direct Deposit
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) which is commonly referred to as direct deposit, is the fastest, easiest and safest way to receive your claim payments. After a claim is successfully submitted, funds will be deposited within 3 business days. Your remittance will be available online in the Provider Web Portal and no longer mailed to you.
How to Enroll
- Go to the self registration page and create a Provider User Account.
- Next, log in to, or register for the provider portal at govservices.dentaquest.com
- From the main menu, select administration → Electronic Funds Transfer. Fill out the form, upload a copy of a voided check with your banking information and submit.
You will receive a confirmation notification with a Request Number after successfully completing the form. Please allow up to five business days for processing.
Improving the oral health of all
Good oral health is a human right. With prevention and regular access to quality dental care DentaQuest is helping patients live healthier lives, one smile at a time. Watch the video to learn more about our mission.
Oral Health News & Resources
DentaQuest Donates $50,000 to Support Hurricane Idalia Relief Efforts in Florida
DentaQuest, part of Sun Life U.S., is contributing $50,000 to several organizations across Florida to aid response and recovery in the wake of Hurricane Idalia.
Addressing Health Disparities of the Underserved
Health Equity Heroes provide vulnerable groups with access to oral health care and much more.
The newsletter designed for anyone who wants to improve oral health for themselves, their families, customers or communities.