Serving Patients Across Georgia
Georgia dental providers enrolled in the DentaQuest network serve members of the following health plans and government programs in Georgia.
- Amerigroup of Georgia
- Caresource GA Medicare
- Clear Spring Health Choice Plan (PPO)
- Clear Spring Health Deluxe Plan (HMO D-SNP)
- Clear Spring Health Select (HMO)
- Clear Spring Health Select Plus (HMO)
- Clear Spring Health Silver Plan (HMO C-SNP)
- Essence Georgia
- Clover Medicare
- Wellcare Medicare Advantage
- Caresource Georgia Marketplace
- DentaQuest Marketplace Family High
- DentaQuest Marketplace Family Low
- DentaQuest Marketplace Pediatric High
- DentaQuest Personal Dental Plan - PPO
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
DentaQuest’s robust training empowers you to make a positive impact on the oral health of your community while benefitting your practice.
Important Documents and Links
Additional documents, including Office Reference Manuals, can be found on the Provider Web Portal.
Get Paid Faster with Direct Deposit
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) which is commonly referred to as direct deposit, is the fastest, easiest and safest way to receive your claim payments. After a claim is successfully submitted, funds will be deposited within 3 business days. Your remittance will be available online in the Provider Web Portal and no longer mailed to you.
How to Enroll
- Log in to the provider portal provideraccess.dentaquest.com
- Not registered? Register here
- From the main menu, select Manage Practice → EFT. Fill out the form, upload a copy of a voided check with your banking information and submit.
You will receive a confirmation notification with a Request Number after successfully completing the form. Please allow up to five business days for processing.
Improving the oral health of all
Good oral health is a human right. With prevention and regular access to quality dental care DentaQuest is helping patients live healthier lives, one smile at a time. Watch the video to learn more about our mission.
Oral Health News & Resources
DentaQuest Opens Nominations for 2024 Health Access Heroes
Previously Health Equity Heroes, the awards recognize individuals and organizations improving health care access for high-need communities
DentaQuest Contributes $25,000 to University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry
Investment supports increased access to dental care and education for underserved Oklahomans
DentaQuest Contributes $20,000 to LSU Health New Orleans for New Rural-Focused Dental Programs
Investment will establish a coordinated strategy to encourage and prepare more dental students to practice in rural parishes
The newsletter designed for anyone who wants to improve oral health for themselves, their families, customers or communities.