Serving Patients Across OHIO
Ohio dental providers enrolled in the DentaQuest network serve members of the following health plans and government programs in Ohio.
- Caresource Ohio Medicaid Adult (age 21+)
- Caresource Ohio Medicaid Child (age 0-20)
- AmeriHealth Caritas ABD
- AmeriHealth Caritas Medicaid Adult
- AmeriHealth Caritas Medicaid Child
- Anthem BCBS Medicaid ABD
- Anthem BCBS Medicaid Adult
- Anthem BCBS Medicaid Child
- Humana Medicaid ABD
- Humana Medicaid Adult
- Humana Medicaid Child
- UnitedHealthcare Blind or Disabled
- UnitedHealthcare Medicaid Adult
- UnitedHealthcare Medicaid Child
- Caresource Ohio Medicare
- Essence Ohio
- Caresource Ohio Marketplace
- DentaQuest Marketplace Family High
- DentaQuest Marketplace Family Low
- DentaQuest Marketplace Pediatric High
- DentaTrust/DentaSpan Network
- DentaQuest Personal Dental Plan - PPO
- Aetna Better Health of Ohio Medicare/Medicaid Eligible
- UnitedHealthcare - MyCare
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
DentaQuest’s robust training empowers you to make a positive impact on the oral health of your community while benefitting your practice.
Get Paid Faster with Direct Deposit
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) which is commonly referred to as direct deposit, is the fastest, easiest and safest way to receive your claim payments. After a claim is successfully submitted, funds will be deposited within 3 business days. Your remittance will be available online in the Provider Web Portal and no longer mailed to you.
How to Enroll
- Go to the self registration page and create a Provider User Account.
- Next, log in to, or register for the provider portal at govservices.dentaquest.com
- From the main menu, select administration → Electronic Funds Transfer. Fill out the form, upload a copy of a voided check with your banking information and submit.
You will receive a confirmation notification with a Request Number after successfully completing the form. Please allow up to five business days for processing.
Improving the oral health of all
Good oral health is a human right. With prevention and regular access to quality dental care DentaQuest is helping patients live healthier lives, one smile at a time. Watch the video to learn more about our mission.
Oral Health News & Resources
DentaQuest Donates $50,000 to Support Hurricane Idalia Relief Efforts in Florida
DentaQuest, part of Sun Life U.S., is contributing $50,000 to several organizations across Florida to aid response and recovery in the wake of Hurricane Idalia.
Addressing Health Disparities of the Underserved
Health Equity Heroes provide vulnerable groups with access to oral health care and much more.
The newsletter designed for anyone who wants to improve oral health for themselves, their families, customers or communities.