Serving Patients Across Virginia and Maryland
Washington D.C.-area dental providers enrolled in the DentaQuest network serve members of the following health plans and government programs in Virginia and Maryland. Washington D.C.-area dental providers enrolled in the DentaQuest network serve members of the following health plans and government programs in Virginia and Maryland. For complete details, visit the page for that state.
- VA Smiles For Children Over 21
- VA Smiles For Children Under 21
- Aetna Better Health of Virginia-HMO SNP
- Mary Washington Health Plan
- Clear Spring Health Essential (HMO)
- Clear Spring Health Essential (PPO)
- Molina Medicare Complete Care
- Optima Community Complete (HMO D-SNP)
- Optima Health Plan Medicare Advantage
- Virginia Premier Advantage Elite (DSNP HMO)
- DentaQuest Marketplace Family High
- DentaQuest Marketplace Family Low
- DentaQuest Marketplace Pediatric High
- DentaTrust/DentaSpan Network
DentaQuest Personal Dental Plan - EPO
- Alterwood Advantage
- Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
- CareFirst BCBS Medicare Advantage
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
DentaQuest’s robust training empowers you to make a positive impact on the oral health of your community while benefitting your practice.
Get Paid Faster with Direct Deposit
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) which is commonly referred to as direct deposit, is the fastest, easiest and safest way to receive your claim payments. After a claim is successfully submitted, funds will be deposited within 3 business days. Your remittance will be available online in the Provider Web Portal and no longer mailed to you.
How to Enroll
- Go to the self registration page and create a Provider User Account.
- Next, log in to, or register for the provider portal at govservices.dentaquest.com
- From the main menu, select administration → Electronic Funds Transfer. Fill out the form, upload a copy of a voided check with your banking information and submit.
You will receive a confirmation notification with a Request Number after successfully completing the form. Please allow up to five business days for processing.
Improving the oral health of all
Good oral health is a human right. With prevention and regular access to quality dental care DentaQuest is helping patients live healthier lives, one smile at a time. Watch the video to learn more about our mission.
Oral Health News & Resources
DentaQuest Contributes $25,000 to University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry
Investment supports increased access to dental care and education for underserved Oklahomans
DentaQuest Contributes $20,000 to LSU Health New Orleans for New Rural-Focused Dental Programs
Investment will establish a coordinated strategy to encourage and prepare more dental students to practice in rural parishes
DentaQuest Expands Access to Quality Oral Health Care for Millions of Michigan Members
New programs such as teledentistry and mobile dental clinics create more ways to access care across the state
The newsletter designed for anyone who wants to improve oral health for themselves, their families, customers or communities.